How to add an automated counter field in Zoho CRM
You can create an auto number field by following these steps:
- Log in to Zoho CRM with Administrator privileges.
- Click Setup > Customization > Modules and Fields.
- Select the Module from the Modules list view.
- Drag and drop the Auto Number field type from the New Fields tray.
- In the Auto Number Properties popup, do the following
- Enter a name in the Field Label field.
- Under the Auto Number Format section, enter the Prefix, Starting Number & the Suffix for the auto number value. Check the preview.
6. Click Done.
7. Click Save Layout.
Also see an example in the attached video.